- Players hereby acknowledge and consent STAKES to process personal data for the purposes of allowing access to and use of the site and in order to allow players to participate in gaming activities and to provide ancillary services.
- STAKES processes personal players’ data and respects privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws. It is STAKES policy not to disclose players’ information to any third party. STAKES will maintain personal details, and will not destroy any records.
- STAKES will only use players’ personal data to carry out operations relevant to the players’ activity.
- STAKES staff will have access to personal information on a need-to-know basis. STAKES may process players’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out verification procedures.
- In order to prevent any identity thefts, security matters and for legal purposes, we will be asking you to establish your identity. For this purpose, we will require copies of certain documents that prove your identity.
- In order to make players’ visit to STAKES more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the sites and to improve the service, STAKES collects a small piece of information sent from the players’ browser, called a cookie. Players may turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to specific browser instructions as to how to do this). Players must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict the use of the site.
- You consent to STAKES to inform you from time to time about changes on the site, new games, new services and promotions. Players have the option to unsubscribe from such marketing information campaigns if they wish to do so. Players can opt in again into receiving such promotional material by emailing our support department.
Information collected by STAKES
- STAKES may use your email, phone number and other information you have provided for us to communicate and respond to requests and questions, send you SMS, AMS or give you a personal phone call from our VIP team. If you subscribe and opt-in to our mailing list, we may send you emails about STAKES news, updates, promotions, products and services information. The communication frequency may change from daily, to weekly, to monthly. If you want to unsubscribe and remove yourself from our mailing list, you can contact our Support via live chat or email and request for un-subscription or else, you can also click on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom part of any of our emails, un-subscription is always possible. The un-subscription is without costs other than the transmission costs pursuant to the basic tariffs being incurred in this regard.
- STAKES can collect financial information to provide you with banking services and process your financial transactions. This information is strictly protected and is exclusively shared with the relative banking service providers.
- In order to prevent any identity thefts or other safety issues and for legal purposes, we are eventually asking you to establish your identity to STAKES. For this purpose, we require copies of certain documents.
Address: Agiou Antoniou 2, Strovolos, 2002 Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone number: +357 777 887 88